There has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field. As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programs and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas. But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients-USA is on the hunt for entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science or technology based start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and present their company in Washington. You will take center-stage as part of our conference program to share your business with leading minds in the industry.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our scientific and editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas program as part of the Probiota Pioneers session to present your business
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients-USA including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
- Profile of your company and its innovative product or technology (max 500 words)
- Overview of the scientific or technology basis of your company including the history of the scientific research or technology development (max 500 words)
- Links to your website and relevant scientific publications and/or patent filings
To qualify your organization must have incorporated in the last five years, be a consumer-facing company and have a solid scientific basis on which your company is founded.
The closing date for entries is Friday October 9, 2020
If you have any questions please contact Florence Russell