2.00pm, CT - The Changing Retail Environment for Probiotics & Prebiotics
Introduction from our Chair of the Digital Summit, Stephen Daniells, Editor-in-Chief, NutraIngredients-USA.
Joshua Schall, MBA, President, J. Schall Consulting
Joshua will present on: The Changing Retail Environment for Probiotics & Prebiotics
With the reopening of the Americas building momentum, how should brands adjust their channel strategy? The changing retail environment has provided brands with massive challenges, but also equally immense opportunities. As more people take control of their health and fitness, how can your brand best attract these new consumers to the category? Has the importance of ecommerce now subsided, or will it remain at all-time highs? Which brands are doing it well, and how can you apply those insights to your brand. Joshua will explore all these topics and more!
In this session, Joshua will cover:
- Effects from Dissemination of the Category Consumers Have the Power
- Personalized Omnichannel Shopping Adventure All Eyes on Marketplaces
- WalMazon Effect Own Your Own Destiny
- Direct-to-Consumer is Now Essential Commerce Goes Linear
- Intersection of Digital Media and E-commerce
Panel discussion, our chair Stephen Daniells, will be joined by:
- Aaron Secrist, Executive Vice President of Quality, Regulatory Affairs & Operations, NOW Health Group
- Ewa Hudson, Director of Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Joshua Schall, MBA, President, J. Schall Consulting
- Rhonda Hoffman, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Pharmavite
Final Q&A – put your questions to our panelists, keynote speaker, and George Paraskevakos.
*There will be live chat, Q&A and polling throughout the session
4.00pm, CT - Networking - the opportunity to chat to other delegates, schedule one-on-one meetings, visit our sponsor hubs and view our Scientific Frontiers posters.
Thursday, June 17, 2021, at 10.00am, CT - The fifth session on Probiotics, Prebiotics and Immune Function, more details can be found here.